ERIN N. BLACKWELL
1225 Tulip Avenue Williamstown, NJ 08094
I enjoy working in a fast paced environment where which demands my strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills. I am detail-oriented, am able to multi-task effectively, and have the ability to obtain and exceed client/guest expectations.
- Resolution of complex issues
- Process improvement
- Supervise 7 person Web development staff
- Communication between technical and non-technical personnel and clients
- Coordination and leadership of projects for multiple business units and diverse personnel teams
- Developed the specifications and created a county wide law enforcement system. Coordinated a team that included IBM, AT&T, the software development company, eleven police departments, the FBI national system, and the Prosecutor’s Office for the system installation as well as training all personnel. Served as system administrator as well as mentored eleven personnel for local administrators and trainers. Formed state organization for mentoring non-technical staff to become administrators.
- Project manager for Slack’s audio/video capture teams for all multi-media content. Maintained budgets, scheduled field teams, handled all client and technical communications, and development of media sites. Primary site use was for industry convention sites, allowing people who could not be at the meeting to see all the presentations and for those who were at the meeting to revisit the content in more depth. Sites linked scanned images and Power Point slides to their audio or streamed video of the presentation as well as having a note area and a transcription.
- Scheduled and maintained cost analysis and budgets for Synygy’s design team, project analysts, developers, and active clients. Served as project manager and coordinator for the department’s software and UI development.
- Created Synygy’s user documentation and UI standards documentation for use by the programming, UI, and software development departments (sixty-one people total).
- Established processes for Synygy’s quality control and process management within UI software development division (fifteen people total).
- Spearheaded FMP corporate web site, clearing a two year backlog of over 7000 products in ten months. Lead a team including IT, Marketing, and Product members (seven total people).
- Developed process for timely FMP site updates and deployed this process to all FMP departments. Improved process allowed departments to increase sales by 80% and gained an additional 4,000 customer accounts in three months (data gathered in web site statistical reporting).
- Responded to customer feedback and statistical analysis showing shopping carts and search engines being abandoned on each visit by redesign FMP’s shopping cart navigation. Focused efforts strictly on this project with no other promotions to records sales improvement. Resulted in 92% sales increase over six months.
- Managed FMP’s R&D team for search engine placement, e-mail marketing, improved navigation, and Flash. Wrote a report on findings for upper management, and trained in SEO, E-mail marketing, and better business-to-business web sales on proprietary systems. Implemented these improvements and started training graphic and publications staff.
- Internet Marketing Associate, FMP, Lumberton NJ 2004 - present
- Prototype and UI Developer, Synygy, Inc., Conshohocken PA 2001 - 2003
- Managing Web Editor (Supervisor, Web Development), Slack, Inc., Thorofare, NJ 1997 – 2001
- System and Database Administrator, IAC, Mount Laurel, NJ 1993 – 1997
- System Administrator, Salem County Prosecutor’s Office, Salem, NJ 1990 - 1993
- System Administrator, Bertholon & Rowland, Media, PA 1986 - 1990
EDUCATION & COMPUTER SKILLS
- B.S. Business Administration, Computer Science Concentration, NEUMANN COLLEGE, Aston, PA May 1986
- Administration: AIX, SCO Unix, Oracle, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft IIS